Playing Restrictions: No teeing off between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM on weekdays from June 20th to Labour Day inclusive or before 2:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, unless accompanied by an adult.
Add On Junior Membership
Add Junior Memberships on to any of our other Memberships for just $165.00 plus HST each.
Junior Member Clinics
$70 / Junior Member
Sign-Up in the Pro Shop
Limited to 16 participants per session.
2023 Clinic Dates:
July: 4, 11, 18, 25
August: 15, 22, 29
No Sessions: Aug 1st (DQ Junior Invite), and Aug 8th (Junior Club Championship)
9:00am – Girls Club
10:00am – Open Session
11:00am – Open Session
Little Swingers Program
Little Swingers is a 5 week introductory program for beginner Junior Golfers ages 6-11 years old.
Clinics are 45 minutes in length with session from 2:00pm to 2:45pm, 3:00pm to 3:45pm and 4:00pm to 4:45pm held at the Putting Green at the Clubhouse and the Practice Hole.
July 5th, 12th, 19th
August 2nd and 16th
No Clinics: July 26th & August 9th
Junior Membership Information & Programming
Junior Club Championship
Open to all junior members to compete in several age groups. 36 holes spread over two days and playing stroke play with net and gross prizes. This tournament is the most prestigious event in the schedule.
Junior Monday Fun Night’s – These events are open to all Truro Golf Club Junior Members to provide an opportunity to play with one another in fun but competitive atmospheres.
DQ Truro Junior Invitational – Open to junior golfers across the province, this tournament is a one-day stroke play event that showcases our course to the province. Please check the calendar of events for dates.
TGC Junior Golf Objectives…
- To introduce golf to children.
- To provide an atmosphere where juniors can learn the basics of golf, in a fun and enjoyable manner.
- To teach juniors respect for the game, the golf course and their fellow members.
- To provide a friendly atmosphere for competition to develop sportsmanship and a positive attitude towards the game of golf.
- To provide a progressive instructional program to nurture their golf skills and attitude.
- To encourage junior golfers, as they grow, to become active in the club and to continue on as active Club Members for years to come.
- To develop junior golfers that compete at provincial and national levels.
No tee-off between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM on weekdays from June 20th to Labour Day inclusive or before 2:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, unless accompanied by an adult.
The Truro Golf Club is not affiliated with Canadian Tire but would like to encourage anyone needing a financial boost to consider the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program designed to get kids involved in a sport, or another active program.
Follow the link below for full application details. Applications do need to be submitted prior to paying any fees are due, as the money goes right to the organization. Applications for assistance can typically be submitted from January 15 to November 1; with the goal for funding to be equitably distributed over Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter activities.